Disclosure: We may earn from the outbound links on this post if you decide to shop from them.
We think Babiators are so far the best baby sunglasses on the market. They are available in two sizes: Junior for babies and Classic for kids. They also have fantastic Lost & Found Guarantee. Babiators have several features that make them rise above other manufacturer’s baby sunglasses.
Read our helpful Babiators review to find out what makes them stand out from other toddler sunglasses. Learn the unique qualities that entice even celebrities to buy these great kids shades for their babies, although they cost almost nothing.
Babiators Junior – Sunglasses for Infants and Toddlers
Babiators Junior (price & reviews) #Ad are for tots from 6 months to 3 years of age. The fit will vary by child depending on the head size. If you are uncertain about the extent, we recommend purchasing up to scale. It’s always better to have a bit large size than too small, to avoid tiring return & replace process.
The biggest problem with most baby sunglasses is that they get destroyed in a way or another during kids’ action-packed activities. Many children don’t like to wear sunglasses because their parents tell them not to break them. This is where Babiators’ most important quality comes into practice. They are made to last.
Babiators’ sunglasses are incredibly durable! Frames are flexible, non-toxic rubber that won’t break even if you bend or twist them. Impact and shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UVA & UVB rays.
If Babiators are lost or broken within one year of purchase, the manufacturer will send you new ones. Yes! While the other manufacturers are just content to boast about their baby sunglasses durability. Babiators bring their marketing speech into the next level by replacing your lost or broken baby aviators. What can be better assured of the quality?
Babiators Classic – Sunglasses for Kids
Babiators Classic fits kids ages three to seven-plus years. They also come with lots of different colors and can be purchased with polarized lenses as Babiators Junior size.
Children become more adventurous when they get older. These kid sunglasses are virtually indestructible as they are made from flexible and durable rubber (BPA free). Most kid sunglasses are plastic, so they tend to break easily, and you may find yourself buying new pairs every summer. That won’t happen with Babiators.
Babiators Classic offers a real protection to keep children’s eyes safe and vision secure. Like all other Babiators models, they give 100% UVA & UVB protection.
Key Points of Babiators Review
- Unique one-year guarantee against loss and breakage. Make sure to register your Babiators within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the replacement.
- Incredibly durable and flexible. These baby aviators can take it all: rough handling, drop to concrete, twisting, bending.
- They are safe! Babiators comply with all applicable CPSIA and FDA standards for safety. You don’t need to worry if these baby sunglasses end up in little mouths.
- Babiators are the most stylish and fun aviator sunglasses for babies! Many cool celebrity kids wear Babiators – offspring of Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar, to name a few.
- The last but most important factor is that every pair of Babiators provides 100% protection against UVA +UVB rays. According to the Vision Council, children generally receive three times the annual sun exposure as adults. Add to that the fact child’s ocular lens cannot effectively filter out UV rays. It means your kid needs about five times more protection from the sun’s harmful rays than you.
NOTICE: If you spend time near water or other places where your kid might be exposed to uncomfortable reflections of light – we recommend to purchase these Polarized Babiators #Ad.