Wayfarer Folding RB4105 is a unisex sunglasses model which you can double back to fit your chest pocket for example. It is designed with a saddle nose bridge and adjustable temples to give maximum comfort for the wearer of these iconic foldable Ray-Bans, which are for that matter, the best-selling style of all folding sunglasses in Ray-Ban’s selection.
Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer sunglasses are endorsed by many celebrities and they have been part of movie stars accessories in numerous Hollywood productions. Find out what makes Folding Wayfarers such a unique pair of fold-up sunglasses.
Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Review
Ray-Ban RB4105 is the most classic folding sunglasses design on market. They are compact, practical, portable and always stylish. They come with various frame and lens combinations.
The most prominent feature is that Folding Wayfarer design takes the best parts of Original Wayfarer and New Wayfarer styles. RB4105 frames are designed to imitate the Ray-Bans most classic sunglasses model Original Wayfarers. Except for they don’t have a strong tilt and they are lighter.
Many customers prefer New Wayfarer sunglasses over Originals because they have just a minor tilt towards a face, unlike Original Wayfarers do have quite an angle.
Folding Wayfarers don’t have a “tilt problem”. Its design follows the iconic Original Wayfarer style but has the New Wayfarer vertical angles in its frames. You may want to check out our New Wayfarer vs. Original Wayfarer comparison to find out more.
Folding Wayfarer RB4105 Sizes
|Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Crystal Brown Lenses|
|Lens Width:||Medium: 50 mm||Large: 54 mm|
|Lens Height:||Medium: 42 mm||Large: 48 mm|
|Temple:||Medium: 140 mm||Large: 140 mm|
|Bridge:||Medium: 22 mm||Large: 20 mm|
|Click for Price & Reviews|
Folding Wayfarer vs. Original Wayfarer
We have gathered here 5 legitimate reasons that makes Folding Wayfarers better choice of sunglasses than its iconic “big brother” Original Wayfarers.
- No tilt! The biggest factor is that Folding Wayfarers don’t have tilt unlike Original Wayfarers. Most people have high cheek bones or fuller cheeks and that’s why Originals don’t sit properly on their face.
- Portability! Ray-Ban RB4105 is extremely compact. They will fit almost any pocket once folded and these sunglasses comes with handy sized leather case for keeping them unscratched.
- Practicality! Foldable Ray-Bans can be always folded and tucked away. It removes the temptation to wear them perched on the top of your head, which is by the way one of the most substantive cause for people breaking their sunglasses as they may easily drop on concrete.
- Price! You will get more value with folding sunglasses compared to regular shades and the fact that foldable Ray-Bans cost about the same as non-folding Ray-Bans, makes them a real value for money.
- The “Wow-effect”! The way that these sunglasses fold is always a conversation starter. They are so top-quality frames that people hardly see from where they fold together.
NOTE: If you use to spend time near water or drive car a lot, always purchase Polarized version of Folding Wayfarers to block uncomfortable glare.