Tom Ford Miranda FT0130 shades are one of the best-selling women’s model from the unique designer Tom Ford’s sunglasses collection. Miranda’s frames are oversized butterfly style with beautiful infinity shape in its design.
We present 4 popular Tom Ford Miranda sunglasses along with the pros & cons of this specific style. So that you could find the best shades for your taste.
Tom Ford Miranda Shiny Rose Gold
Tom Ford Miranda sunglasses frames are made of quality metal. The Miranda’s full rim frame edge has a highly unique butterfly shape design. Some of you may see infinity symbol in it or maybe figure 8.
Miranda’s crossover bridge (10mm) and cutaway lenses (68mm wide & 100% UVA/UVB protection) enhance the uniqueness of these incredibly stylish women’s sunglasses.
Tom Ford Miranda Shiny Rose Gold Sunglasses:
Miranda sunglasses have big oversized lenses, but its frame boarders are nice and slender. They can give a false impression at first glance but once you get them in your hands you’ll realize how firm and stable they are. They also come with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
FT0130 Shiny Rose Gold (28F) with gradient brown lenses:
Miranda FT0310 Bronze & Gunmetal Colors
Tom Ford’s Miranda sunglasses will fit oval and also square face shapes perfectly because of their slightly rounded edges, even the frames are considered to be square shaped according the manufacturer description.
Miranda Sunglasses Shiny Bronze (36F) with gradient bronze lenses:
The bridge size in Miranda frames isn’t the widest, so if you have a big nose they could feel a bit tight.
Miranda Shiny Gunmetal (08B) with gradient dark gray lenses:
Miranda FT0130 Sunglasses Pros & Cons
We have gathered some positive and negative factors that comes to mind after testing Tom Ford Miranda sunglasses over the week. Most pros seem like hyping, but these sunglasses are one of our favorite shades ever, so we really mean what we reveal next.
Tom Ford Miranda Pros:
- Tom Ford Miranda designer sunglasses look amazing – you’ll receive lot of compliments from people around you.
- Endorsed by fashionable celebrities likes Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba.
- Miranda FT0310 have a unique butterfly design that will certainly make an effort – these pair of Tom Ford shades are not owned by “everyone” like many other hugely popular sunglasses.
- Prominent stylish colors – both in frames and lenses.
- 100% UVA & UVB protected lenses plus one year warranty finish the perfection of these gorgeous Tom Ford sunglasses.
Tom Ford Miranda Cons:
- Price is over $400 in most shops.
- Fit a little snugger than most sunglasses.
- Temples (arms) have no flex.