Disclosure: We may earn from the outbound links on this post if you decide to shop from them.
zeroUV is a registered trademark from the US with a beautiful collection of affordable sunglasses for men and women. zeroUV shades cost a fraction of high-end designer sunglasses.
The quality of materials doesn’t match with expensive sunglasses. Still, the essential factor is that they give you full protection against UVA/B rays. They come in a multitude of varieties in the $10 – $20 price range.
If you’re interested in fashionable sunnies that don’t cost a fortune, we strongly recommend zeroUV sunglasses for you. Their design and quality are too good for low-cost sunglasses. Solid proofs for our statement are thousands of customer reviews on Amazon. The average rating for most zeroUV frames is 4 out of 5 stars.
We present four mini-reviews of the best zeroUV sunglasses for men, in our opinion. And another four reviews for women’s top zeroUV shades. After discussions, you can find a handy product description chart. Lastly, we present some evident reasons why you should consider buying them.
Men’s zeroUV Sunglasses Review – Top 4
Here come reviews for the best four men’s zeroUV sunglasses from our perspective. If any of these don’t satisfy your needs, remember there are hundreds of other frames to explore in zeroUV sunglass collection.
Futuristic Wrap Around Shield zeroUV Shades
Ultimate retro shield sunglasses. These are the most relaxed pair of zeroUV wrap around shades. If you like different stuff, if you wish to get attention while wearing your sunnies, these will be a perfect choice.
With this frame design, you want to go to the disco and make a statement.
- Arouse attention
- Cool as ice
- Not very practical
Oversized Metal Round zeroUV Sunglasses
The most abundant metal circle framed sunnies zeroUV has on their collection now. These are big but still cute and lightweight.
With these retro-vintage sunglasses on, you will look great on every picture.
- Big lenses offer wide (angle) protection – sun wise
- Lovely hippie/bohemian style
- Too huge for people with a small round face
Premium Full Mirrored Aviator Style zeroUV Sunglasses
zeroUV’s most popular Aviator style frames with full mirrored lenses. These Aviator’s spring-loaded hinges, accompanied by English style nose pads, makes them fit nicely for almost every type of face shape.
zeroUV Aviators also come in a 3-pack, which costs around $30, unbeatable offer! Keep one in your car, the second in your house, and the third pair at your workplace to maximize convenience.
- Aviator style fits for most face shapes
- Perfect for everyday sunglasses
- Full mirrored lenses show smudges noticeably
Large Reflective Lens Horn Rimmed zeroUV Sunglasses
Next-generation UV400 lens technology with metal rivet details makes these smooth finished matte zeroUV frames desirable! Hard to find any comparable shades with a $10 price.
Great for hiking and all kinds of risky activities where you don’t want to wear your expensive designer sunglasses.
- Includes free microfiber pouch
- Stunning color mirrored lens
- Logo on the side in the temple may annoy some people (thou it’s almost invisible on a black frame)
Women’s zeroUV Shades – Top 4 Reviewed
Our picks for top 4 zeroUV sunglasses for women. You will fall in one these for sure. If not, there are hundreds of frame designs more in the zeroUV sunglass collection.
Heart-Shaped zeroUV Cupid Sunnies
Adorable cupid plastic frames with metal hinges look super cute!
The slight feeling you may get from the product picture is false; these are well crafted and resistant sunglasses — excellent quality for the price.
- Well crafted, large yet lightweight
- Cute and adorable
- Lenses could be a bit darker, but it’s just a matter of taste
Full Mirrored zeroUV Aviators for Women
Clean, iconic shape highlights these delicate frames. Details are contrasted by a bold metal crossbar and metal temples that create the look of this stylish design.
If you want modern and functional shades, you’ll want to buy these.
- Cool, cute and iconic design
- Stylish celebrity like sunglasses for fashionable consumers
- Some would prefer curved lenses over flat
Half Frame Horn Rimmed zeroUV Sunglasses with Metal Rivets
These zeroUV sunglasses fit for many face shapes. Real everyday sunnies that blend smoothly with any outfit and occasion.
These vintage-inspired sunglasses will give you a timeless look with its English style nose pieces and dark tinted UV protected lenses.
- Very versatile shades for every occasion
- Iconic, classic-looking frames
- Lenses may be too small for some women’s taste
Vintage Inspired Pointed Cat-Eye zeroUV Sunnies
50s-inspired Cat-Eye zeroUV sunglasses with high pointed corners and metal hinges.
These sunnies are super chic, and they work with many different outfits. Unbelievably, you can get classy sunglasses this cheap.
- Extraordinarily sexy but still classy inexpensive cat-eye model
- Gorgeous color options available
- Could be too snug for more full heads
zeroUV Sunglasses Product Description Chart
From the table below, you can find all eight zeroUV sunglasses reviewed above. You may easily compare sizes and materials.
|Style||Lens width||Lens height||Total width||Bridge width||Material|
|Futuristic Wrap Around Shield||70 mm||40 mm||140 mm||16 mm||frame: acetate
|Round Oversized Metal Sunglasses||60 mm||60 mm||155 mm||18 mm||frame: metal
hinges: reinforced metal
|Full Mirrored Aviators for Men||54 mm||50 mm||135 mm||14 mm||frame: metal
|Reflective Lens Horn Rimmed Retro Shades||55 mm||43 mm||145 mm||18 mm||frame: acetate
|Heart Shaped Cupid Sunnies||52 mm||48 mm||130 mm||15 mm||frame: acetate
|Full Mirrored Aviators for Women||58 mm||51 mm||146 mm||18 mm||frame: metal
|Half Frame Horn Rimmed Sunnies||49 mm||42 mm||140 mm||18 mm||frame: acetate/metal
|Vintage Inspired Pointed Cat-Eye Sunglasses||54 mm||40 mm||142 mm||18 mm||frame: acetate
We all know that top high-end designer shades with quality materials cost money, a lot. Unfortunately, the most significant difference in retail prices between cheap sunnies vs. designer sunglasses comes from the brand name. The cost of design, materials, and top craftsmanship is a minimal factor in the designer frame price.
If you’re a millionaire, it’s not a problem, but if you’re like most of us, we give you a hint. Get yourself 1 or 2 top quality sunglasses to wear on occasions where you want to impress.
Feel free to buy as many low-cost sunglasses as you like; they usually cost only $10. It’s refreshing and cool to have several sunnies for different events like a masquerade, casual parties, and so on. Also, you’ll never have to worry if you break them cos they are cheap as butter.
Yes, the quality and end design aren’t world-class, but they’re still solid. Plus, aggressively competitive prices compensate more than enough.
We have listed below four valid reasons to buy zeruUV shades.
- 100% eye protection against detrimental UVA & UVB rays. These sunnies satisfy US ANSI z80.3 and European CE safety compliance standards.
- Unbelievably competitive prices. zeroUV brings you latest sunglass fashion trends for a fraction of high retail prices. With the price of one $200 designer frames, you get 20 pieces of zeroUV shades.
- This brand has one of the broadest sunglass selection on the market. zeroUV brand embraces hundreds of different sunnies for sale. Explore to find your favorite shades from the vast zeroUV sunglasses collection #aff.
- You will never have to worry if you sit on your sunnies, lose them on a night out, etc. Your expression after dropping expensive designer shades on a block of concrete would be priceless to perpetuate. With cheap sunglasses, you hardly shrug your shoulders after breaking them.